Sunday, June 19, 2005

Leroy!

Having my brother over for Father's Day, he decided to amuse us. My bro showed this video. I thought that this was pretty funny. Im not gonna go into any detail.

Just one thing, its really nerdy. And its World of Warcraft, a computer game.

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=71304

Click on mirror 5 and you have to have windows media player.

Funny stuff. and keep an eye on Leeroy Jenkins

LLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JJJEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS

And so it shall be

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow clyde u are weird....haha i hate EDWARD too! srry just thought id let u know...he stalks me and tasha...its scary...k peace out keep writing about ur ""interesting"" life

11:54 AM

 
Blogger max said...

hey, world of warcraft isn't nerdy! It's a pretty good game! Gods, I love LEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS.

9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? I don't get it...

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home