Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Am So Busted

Today was hell for me. Almost every period i pretty much was blamed for something. In Kallet, she said that someone called her in 3:00 A.M. in the morning and said that it was one of us. Then she looks at me for about 5 seconds. Everyone else notices and starts staring at me too..........busted. Turns out she just made that up so we can learn about trigonemtry............whoopee.

And in Werber, someone stole the test. Yeah, so instead of multiple choice we now have to do essays on every damn question. So i wondor, why couldnt she just make another multiple choice? Why does she suddenly have to change to an essay?

Just for a note. When she said ,' Someone stole the test', all the while she was looking straight me. She was bascially aiming her conversation about someone stealing her test at me. She stressed out the words that she wanted me to hear. So it bascially like....

"Someone has taken the test. I hope that whoever stole it will turn themselves in. If anyone else knows who did this, please tell me. Or else we have to take one step furthur and that is a step that i dont want to go to."

Why is everyone blaming me? Sure, i have a few bad spots on my record, but who's perfect? Blame the asian...............i hate stereotypes.............

And so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u kno hoo took the test?

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home