Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Know My Name




Lately ive been noticing people that know my name that i have never seen before. I was in the MPR when a 7th grader called my name. Some kid in a baseball cap that i never seen before asked me, " got any spare change?".

I said," No.............how did you know my name?"

"Everyone knows your name"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, everyone does"

.............i just thought about this and decided that it was just the 7th graders. But know even the 6th graders know my name. I dont know who is giving out my name to everybody, but its weird. Think about it. Your on a street, and some stranger wearing a coat says, " Hi _____"

And then you think that they are a friend you just dont know. Yeah, either a friend you havent met or a rape waiting to happen in a dark alley. If people know your name and you dont know them, watch your back.....

On a different topic, there was a weird spirit in Johnson. We were going over the answers to the homework. As you know, we are currently learning 'Sex Education'

Johnson has a mike on his desk. He uses it to say his answers. But today it was weird. It came on and off and the most wrong moments possible. So in mid-sentence it decided to suddenly turn on. So bascially is went something like.....

" The baby is pushed out the uterus and out THE VAGINA"
" The male TESTES PRODUCE testosterone and SEMEN"
" The MENSTRAUTION CYCLE happens once every month"

By the end of going over the homework, i was laughing so hard that my head almost rolled off the desk.

God works in mysterious ways......................this is how we do..........................and so it shall be

WEST SIDE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home