Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Burn

I realize that you dont truly love to do something until you cry over it. Its true. If you havent gone crazy at not being able to something that you think you like, you dont.

Hell, even bands go crazy when they cant get write a song or something. Eminem went crazy when he was still in 8 mile and living in a trailer. I even teared when i got kicked in the head while sparring in a tournament.

You can never be good at something until youve broken down and yelled out in agony. And if you guys do go crazy, just remember that each cut makes a collause on your skin.

Speaking of which, white parents need to get stricter. I was bored out of my mind, so i just flipped through the channels looking for stuff. I dont have cable, so i had to settle on " Nanny 911".

The only reason i stayed on is that when they went through all the tapes, they were all white. I never once saw a black, mexican, asian family once. So i just stayed to see why the hell these kids were like this. And i just laughed when they started showing the kids when they started to kick their parents.

The parents just stood there and took it. All the while saying ' stop, stop, stop, stop'. Thats bullshit. If some asian kid did that to their parents, they would get smacked right there. Hell, when i was a kid, my own brother made sure i didnt go out of line. If i started acting like a white kid in my own house, i was get whacked right there. Thats why i dont sag or anything like that shit. If my parents saw me sag anytime, there would kick me right there. Hell, even if i sit down and shake my leg i get hit. There's no ' dont do that'. There's just a kick in the leg.'

I can picture the typical conversation of some family that has a kid that gets high.

-Hey son
-Hey
-...........so, hows homework
-.................what?
-never mind.....

More people need to smack their kids..............and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home