Monday, May 16, 2005

Presentations

Today i had to listen to about 10 presentations for Werber. It was horrible. Most of them were good but there were a few that i held my breath to aviod laughing. Ms. werber was standing next to me so anything i say would come back and smack me on the back of the head.

Emily's presentation bored the shit out of me. I was about to nod my head off to sleep but then i caught werber's eye so i just stared at the front of the room. She did her lecture about her person, and then she started her poem. I saw the poem, it was more like a packet. She just kept reading and reading and flipping pages. Her damn poem was longer than her lecture. This just annoyed the shit out of me.

Brian's was just weird. The song sounded Irish. It just was the same thing over and over with words that didnt amount to anything. The part that i enjoyed best was about the 'magimals' or something.

He bascially said' The magimals are sometimes singing magimals, but some magimals went alone and had a intrument that the magimals used. The magimals are always trying to me singing magimals and most magimas are taught by singing magimals.

Seriously, he had like 40 magimals in his thing. Fucking incredible.

Leila's just froze, kinda felt sorry for her until she blamed me.

" Clyde messed me up "

Why are you blaming me? You were reading off the notes.

So yeah, oh, and for those who are wondering, im the Pope Urban II. I hate hats, even if i make it. I had to make my stuff myself except the costume. Hacksaws dont work very well on wood. Took me a long ass time cutting through it to make my staff. But then i noticed there was a chainsaw below me. I'm not sure what happened next, but it included the police, a power outlet, and lots of blood.

Yay................pope!.............and so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry I blamed my entire fucked-up presentation on you. First of all, it pretty much wasn't your fault; I did freeze up and forget what I was supposed to say. The weird looks you weren't giving me didn't help much, but you weren't entirely to blame for my screw-up.

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home