Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Best Movies and Songs

This is just movies and songs that I think are damn good.

Movie #1- Donnie Darko-rated R
This movie kicked ass. Its kinda like a sci-fi but its more like a.......a..................well, its different.

Movie #2- Gladiator-rated R

This movie didn't just kick ass, it was about kicking ass.

Movie #3- Tae Guk Gi-Rated R

Korean movie, the best damn war movie ever made. Period

Song #1- Hate or Love It- Game, 50 Cent

I just love this song.

Song #2- Mad World- Gary Jules

The only times I listen to this song is when I am feeling anger. I don't mean mad, I mean hardcore, killing-spree, lethal anger. Good song, slow but deep.

Song #3- Runnin' to Live- Tupac

True gangsta song. When it comes to rap, almost nothing can compare to this.

Song #4- Take Me Out- Franz Fernidad

For all you band hippies and stuff like that, this is actually a good song. I thought it was going to be more Green Day crap but this was damn good.

There you have it, my own personal thoughts on the media. If I could, I would go to national TV and stick up the bird and say,' FUCK BUSH!'

Damn I hate that bastard...................and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home