Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One Night To Do It

Tomorrow is my presentation for my Renaissance thingy. And i have a lot of work to do. Yes, even though i am the pope, i still have a lot of stuff to do. Make my hat, my barter items, plan the booth, plan my speech, make my sign. Being the Pope, i have to have the most stuff on me. If you see me sweat up there, its not from being nervous, its from the 5 layers i have to put on.

I know you think im a hypocrite for telling you guys not to procrastinate, but whatever. I can do it. I mean, 8 hours is enough to do all that, right?

I know this one kid, Allen. He's not Russian but we all call him Russian. He made his mom do everything. I dont know what he did by himself, but i dont think he did much. The presentations didnt go on today, i was kinda dissapointed. The subsitute kept looking at me weird. It was a flip-flop day. I didnt really get in trouble but the people that usually keep quiet did. Leila and Kelsey............well, no i take that back. Amir and Matt. I have never heard Amir talk to anyone. But he got in trouble. I just sat there, watching their names getting written on the little slip of paper. I didnt know i was on there already two times, until she said something like, " Clyde, your already on here two times"

Today was a bad day today. The only part that was good is when i flipped both my birds up at the teacher when she wasnt looking...................pain is good................and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home