Thursday, May 19, 2005

Redemption

Today was my day to present to the class what a wonderful guy Pope Urban II was. I was skeptical about this. My costume..........was creative. And we all know how much Werber's class thinks creativity is funny. It was fun though. When we had to go through the halls, i had fun poking people with me staff when they sneered at me. I tripped someone who flipped the middle at me and stood me ground to see him go up. He just walked away muttering' Unhole bastard...........'

So being the kick ass pope i was, i shook my septer at people saying,' THE POWER OF CHRIST REPELS YOU!'

The best part was the hat. I hate wearing hats. I hat hats. But still, putting on something 2 feet tall with the power to amaze people with a gold stick and a hat made my day. Presentions still went on. I decided to give a little comedy to lighten up the mood.

People need to stop being pompous little bastards. I believe that God Almighty sent me here to kick the shit out of anyone that steps out of line. If the parents dont do it, i will. I would like nothing more than to kick Efi's or Chris's right in the jaw. Thats what redemption is, paying for your sins. If you dont get absolved by your elders, ill be more than happy to do it. Hell, maybe i should just wear the pope costume at lunch and just start whacking people with my staff. I would love to do that..................and so it shall be

P.S. i hate hats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home