Thursday, June 09, 2005

Caged

I remember this one time on the bus, a new driver came on. Being able to maniupulate his mind enough to make him drop me off right in front of my house, i sit in front. Seeing the 6th grader with his phone, i look over to see his dog. Nice dog, but the backround was plaid.

" Whats in the background of your dog?" I asked.

" Oh, my dogs name is Cougar and thats his cage." He says casually.

Now im thinking " the FUCK?" Convinced that i had a ear infection, i tried once more. "Wait, where does your dog live?"

"In his cage.........you know, in my bedroom. Why? Where do you put your dog's cage?"

Disgusted, i forgot all about going to my house and just went back to my friends in the back.

He fuckin kept his dog in a cage...........A FUCKING CAGE MAN

Its bad enough you put birds in a cage. They have a power of flight, but instead you just throw them in there and just stand on a god damn stick. Its a stick, how they hell are they supposed to fly?

But your dog in a cage..............shit man, thats gotta be animals cruelty or something.

About a week later when i get off my stop, the kid yells to me, " Hey! I took my dog out of its cage!"

I look back and say , " Finally you inpierialistic bastard"

And so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, for the first time u acctually write something that is intellegent.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home