Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Paladin



Today in class we discussed the Christian religion. Being the faithful Catholic that i am, it was the few times where i actually paid attention to Werber.

Her lecture about priests reminded me how a priest should watch over the people. A Catholic priest is like a Crusader or a shepard. We are the people, or the sheep. And the priest guides us towards salvation or where the green grass is. The preist overall, is our protector. In confession, you can be sure he does not judge. In absolvment, mercy is always present.

Daydreaming, i am remembered about my fight with Chris Lee. A joyous occasion.........well, at least for me. I always believed that i was born here to keep damage control in school. And there was one target that i needed to take down. At the first day i went to middle school, i knew that i had to take him down sooner or later. Even thought in 6th grade i was bagged on by the 8th graders, that was my motivation to keep going. Finally, Chris Lee challenged me. I had the chace to bring this whole thing down and make sure that no more uprisings could start.

I accepted, and i stumbled the first few seconds of the fight. But being the untrained banana as he is, i was able to get him right in the mouth and drew first blood. Even though people think that i lost just cuz of the first few seconds, i made my point.

I am the priest of me school. After the fight, i prayed my thanks to God, giving me the strength to fight. I felt like David after slaying Goliath. And it felt good.

I made my point. The underdogs on top. As in one of my favorite songs, Hate it or Love it:


Hate it or love it the underdog's on top
And I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop
Go head' envy me
I'm raps MVP
And I ain't goin nowhere so you can get to know me
Salvation is obtainable by faith alone...............and keep faith is just what i did.
And so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, u know me! But, continuing, your the our savor? Heck, Rachel Pepper might do better than you! Anyways, on part of Christianity is,"Though shall not draw blood," or something like tha. I mean, seriously, If u were the savour of our school, I'd be a sinner! Even in the Ten Commandments the mention something about not murduring! Well, I'm sorry, Clyde, you need to go somewhere to learn real Christianity!

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home