Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Forgive and Forget



I dont hold grudges. Sure, i might be pissed off because done something incrediblely fucked up, but im willing to forgive when they admit they were the ones at fault. I myself was pretty crazy in elementary. Running around, screaming and yelling, even biting people. Looking back at Round Meadow, i find that i was one helluva maniac. But i recognized my faults and seeked atonement from those who i hurt.

And those who have angered me most likely have my forgiveness. Even Edward, the pathological liar that once said that his dad wins the lottery every week is spared.

So just forgive and forget. Whats done is done and the damage cannot get worse once the healing has started. Time is one of the best medicines and one of the worst punishments. I've wasted too much time planning revenge on people when i was in Round Meadow. I wasted too much thought on the people that i hated.

So just hang with your friends. And if someone makes fun of you guys, fuck them and forget about it. Who cares about them. Anyone that takes the time to do that is an asshole.

Just forgive and forget..........and so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... Well, why do u belive that when someone does something wrong, they should be,"Fucked up"? I'm sorry, Clyde, if u have problems at home, I'm sorry. But u go OUT OF THE LINE to use profanity. Sorry, just had to point that out. And for any readers who read this, I'm sorry if u just learned ure first bad word.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home