Monday, June 13, 2005

I Hate McDonalds




Watching TV on Friday, i noticed a McDonalds commercial. I hate McDonalds. Shitty foods, shitty attidude, shitty advertising. I hate the way that McDonalds uses stereotypes to convince everyone else to eat their food.

This certain commericial used stereotypes like never before. I have never seen a Calabasas stereotype used on a commercial, until now.

It showed two girls on a volleyball court on a beach with all of their friends. All of a sudden, the ball approached the blond, and she hits it. They make the Asian look stunned. The animation was weird. The conversation went as follows.

" Wow, nice hit"

"Thanks, i actually feel like trying today"

And this point i was laughing. And its true. Girls from Calabasas will never do anything. They will stand there until someone notices them. I lost my footing from laughing so hard and toppled over the couch. But wait! There was more chest pains for me ahead.

" Yeah, i ate a Fruit Buzz today. It had a lot of fruit in it with yogurt. It made me feel like...."

"Trying?"

"Yeah, i actually feel like trying"

At this point i couldnt breathe. It was true. It made me feel like TRYING!!!

Speaking of Calabasas, i need to say something about their reputation. When the people at our school tell me im racist, im not racist. Millions of us Hidden Hills, West Hills, and maybe half of Bell Canyon have been hazing you for decades. I found this out when i told a old timer in his twenties that we called Calabasas 'Calablackless'

And then he said, " Oh, you guys too?"

And then i was confused, "What?"

"When i was your age, we made that term up too"

Kick ass man. Pure kick ass. Calabasas has sucked balls for decades. Litterally. Ask the housewives. And the women laywers. Ask them how many judges they fucked for a verdict.

As Cartman says, " Screw you guys, im going home"

And so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... I have nothing to say but one thing... I agree with people who think u r a racist!

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home