Friday, June 17, 2005

Its Over

Finally, summer has come and my troubles are over. Time to sleep in late. But during this summer, i have made a few resolutions for myself.

1) Relax. This year ive been pounded with relentless force and brutality from my teachers.

2) Stop drinking Mountain Dew. I love Mountain Dew. I drink and piss soda everyday. I need to lay off the cans.

3) Lose weight. I am a little on the hefty side. Plus, the summer tournaments are coming and i need to get in shape for them. Actually, there's one tomorrow.

Also regarding this blog, dont expect me to post every week. This might be the last one for the summer. Its all over, and i intend to use my time wisely.

And so it is over

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God!

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lose weight?thas kinda an odd thing for a guy to say...hehe...but watever. have fun over the summer buddy.

<3

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home