Friday, June 24, 2005

Myspace Sucks




Myspace sucks. Theres nothing left to argue. Myspace is a utter bullshit webpage where you whore yourself on the internet.

Just for note, stop advertising your stuff on my page by commenting. If i see one more ad, im going to hafta disable comments. I hate junk-mail, and i hate junk-comments.

Plus, why does it matter how many times i go to Magic Mountain. I like going to Magic Mountain. It that wrong?

And i know you have blog. No really, i checked. Its hard to believe, yeah, but i knmow you have a blog. BTW, i have a blog. Have you seen it lately?

Myspace sucks, stupid comments suck, Magic Mountain kicks ass, profanity kicks-semi ass, and i kick ass.

And so myspace sucks....................myspace sucks

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's semi-ass?

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Clyde, if by 'Anonymous' you mean that person who has typed things in your posts like to stop using profanity, that's not me, it's my brother.

10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Natasha, anonymous wasn't me. I have better things to do than comment on every single entry in Clyde's blog.

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, I love making fun of this blog. by the way, what is "knmow"? Oh... ANOTHER SPELLING MISTAKE LOL! It's spelled k-n-o-w. I don't KNOW (highlight that) where the m came from, but, oh well.

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha I agree Myspace is a totally retarted site... no point to it whatsoever, really, except for advertising yourself on the internet and saying whether ur gay, straight, lesbo, or bi...

anyways, it looks like your blog has become really popular... there were never any comments before... now there's a hell lot more... looks like a lot more people know how much ass Clyde really does kick.

- Friend of White Girl

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home