Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Comment Time

Today i will answer question that some of you have posted on my blog.

Y do u say bad words all the time? I mean, seriously! Could u at least, for one day in your life not be so profaine?

Why? If you dont like it, go hide in a corner and cover your ears. And for the one day where i dont cuss, fuck you.

wat kind of fucking idiot cares how many mistakes a person makes...omfg so wat? get a life

Its called a Kindel.

Wow. Why the hell are you at Magic Mountain so much anway?

Why the hell do you care?

what's semi-ass?

A Max Deng cut in half.

Where did the $3.26 come from? The water bill? The dry cleaning bill? what? Do I have to pay to sit in the bathroom now? wow, I'd rather just watch it on DVD.

The $3.26 came from you mom's whoring business, the bills come monthly, unless you live in Sudan, and ever since you pissed yourself in the bathroom, yeah, now you gotta pay.

wat are the first and second best languages?

Ok, heres the list for the best languages in Europe.

1. Italian
2. English with Irish Accent.
3. German
4. Russian ( You happy now?)
5. English English
6. Whatever is left.

and so it shall be

That was a comment on my blog............Seriously.

Clyde-WE WILL NEVER QUIT!YOU CAN'T STOP US!!!...and so it shall be

?

But seriously Clyde, did you actually go to the effort of drawing something and copying it into the pc? Globalization is closer than I thought...

That cartoon took me 45 seconds to make ON MY COMPUTER. Its called drawing. You know, those little art pictures you always see in your little mnga thingies.

Ok, im done............and once again, screw you.............


And so i have answered.........

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FRENCH SHOULD BE #2!

And it shall be so...

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Clyde-

If you hate comments so much on your blog, why do you continue writing? I'm no exception, but the only people reading your blogf are Natasha, Max, Kelsey, Lesser Child, me and that psycho samuel chang guy who commented on my blog.

So it shall be- but why is it so?

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was one question on the whole blog, or was "I will answer question that some of you have posted on my blog," Just me? Tah made no sense, so buddy, work on your grammer too(I was fortunate to actually know what you were talking about).

5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That*

5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha, Max, Kelsey, Lesser Child, and the psycho guy aren't the only people who read Clyde's deeply fascinating account on life- I do too.


- Leila

7:42 PM

 
Blogger max said...

Hey, I take offense from the semi-ass thing. Put in trevor's name!

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! LEAVE MAX'S NAME!!!!

8:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you count? the question clearly stated "first and second best languages"! You didn't have to go and write more!

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home