Friday, July 15, 2005

Tough Luck



I love messing around with Calabasas people on AIM. Everytime im bored, i just play with their little minds and watch how they react. Sometimes its funny, sometimes they try to become all tough, but i still know their helpess in this online world of theirs.

I remember one guy, 'Screwyou', he had a bunch of numbers at the end. All of a sudden, i get some question. WHO IS THIS!! in Caps lock. I autonamtically know this is some Calabasy ass. Theres a Myspace in the profile with black typing all over. Ramones thingys and Elements decorate the borders.

So, i dont answer..........i already know whats hes gonna do next, they're all the same. They all give the basic response. This one called out. 'TELL ME YOUR NAME OR ELSE!'

I still dont answer. Theres always a simple chain of events with these kind of people.

1) First they ask.

2) Pose a Threat.

3) Start Cursing.

4) Plead and then beg.

Sure enough, he started phase number 3.

TELL ME YOUR FUCKING NAME OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MUTHA FUCKER!

Here i started laughing out loud and hit my head on the bedpost. I fell on the floor laughing. For the third time in my life, i was actually ROFL.

I looked up on the screen and found yet another IM.

DUDE, COME ON. TELL ME YOUR NAME!!!!!!

I get up on the chair, and make him do phrase 5, cry......

thecoll1de: ok, fine, my name is

screwyou: DUDE, WTF, COME ON, ALL I WANT IF YOUR FUCKING NAME!

thecoll1de: *BEEP*

Screwyou has signed off.

6 words and i can make a Calabasy piss off. Why? Because most Calabasy have 3 things

1) Money
2) Power
3) Some weird reputation.

And on AIM, none of these things can help them.




Another encountering, this time with a girl. Man, these are my favorite. I love watching them throw stupid questions, expecting them to be answered in 5 seconds. For these type of girls, if you dont answer them within 5 seconds, they think your not there. They expect you to grieve over they're every need. So with the questions they give me, i just wait a long time and throw out a stupid answer. I love doing this.

I forgot the screename, but it was like xxhotjewxx.

xxhotjew: Hey

me: hi

remember, girls have different rules of engagement then guys. After you greet them, they always ask u a question. I dont think i ever have been wrong.

xxhotjew: r u popular?

me: i dont go to school

xxhotjew: OOOO THATS SOOOO COOL! R U HOT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And yes, she did put some 80 things at the end.

me: I dont have a mirror

xxhotjew: what do you mean u dont have a mirror, everyone has a mirror.

Ok, for this conversation, this is the sweet spot to kill them off.

me: NOT EVERYONE HAS A MIRROR, NOW GO PLAY WITH YOUR HOT, POPULAR FRIENDS AND SHUT UP! NOT EVERYONE IS RICH ENOUGH TO BUY A MIRROR YOU DAMN REDNECK!

Boom, i win. She, on the other side, is probaly staring with her mouth open wondering" HOW THE HELL CAN HE SAY THAT TO ME! IM HOT, IM POPULAR, I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!"

Its really easy pissing off people like these. I dont really feel guilty. I should, but i dont. I ghost, watch her sign off, then sign back on and get a glass of water.

Ahhhhh, the perfect way to end a day.

P.S., i think screwyou was the russians friend. No, not natasha, the other one.

And so I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A FUCKING MIRROR!




26 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger thecoll1de said...

dude the only way i found out about your half-assed comment was that someone told me, and no, it wasnt that 'weird peter' or the white russian. As for each paragraph, well....



Except for Natasha and that wierd Peter guy, no one has commented at all on this blog.




ok...........ooooooo, no one commented at all at this blog.........ooooooo, im so pissed off!!!



Besides, besides the people I mentioned B4 on a comment, who actually has read this thing???



Dude..........just shut up. Do you really think everyone that reads will serioulsly leave a comment?



THIS BLOG IS A SCANDAL STOP CLYDE'S DELETING MY MESSAGES STOP HE SAID EVEN WORSE CRAP ABOUT MY FAMILY AND GOT AWAY WITH IT STOP JOHN KERRY IS A GAY FAG STOP

Now im going to do what the annoying faggot does.........

OOOOOO YOU MADE A FUCKING GRAMMAR ERROR. DONT MIND MY SPEEEELLLLING IM JUST HERE TO POINT OUT EVERYONES ELSES FUCKING MISTAKES!


THERE! 2 down, whose next?

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

SPAM

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home