Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Abusement for the Better



Today we learned about bullying. Great huh? Yup, we get the first-class lecure on abusement and sexual harrassment. Then we get a survey that has question dealing with this.

1) Have you ever been bullied?

__Yes
__A little, once a month
__Sometimes, once a week
__ All the time

These surveys are crap. I turn to the back where i see:

What do you want to tell the adults at your school about bullying?

I put down what i honestly thought about it.

"Bullying is inevitable. Why? Because none of your punishments work. Suspension? I personally think its a joke. Why give someone thats already academically challeged another 2 days off? A lot of people in this school are spoiled. As long as people get their way, there will always be harassment. P.S. dont do student patrol programs. All they do is prolong it, making it bigger"

I only strike at people when they truely deserve it. Like when we were passing the papers up, Edward tossed the papers at my face. I grabbed it, shoved it into his chest and snarled ," Do it nicely, or do you have a death wish?"

He muttered something like "damn asian" and recoiled back.

I was tempted to say something like " Dont fuck with me" But screw it, someone else will give him what he deserves.

Abusement is a property of life. Just like everything else in life. But just like anything else, use it wisely.


And so it shall be.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home