Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bad Entrance

It started out as a simple promise. Be at the party. Since Tori didnt think she would meet anyone she knew at Jed's bar mitsvah, i promised that i would go with her.

It started out as a normal Saturday. I went to Korean school and returned home. Then my mom had my practice piano. I think it was 6:45 when i got the call.

*Ring* *Ring*

My mom picked up the phone. After a couple of seconds, my mom called out ," Someone named Trori wants to talk?"

"Trori?"

"Yeah, Trori"

Puzzled, i picked up the reciever and then realized that it 'Tori'

"Where are you?" She questioned suspiciously.

"At home, why?"

"Arent you going to Jed's bar mitsvah?!!?"

"Yeah, why, when is it?"

"Uhhhh..........its going on right now"

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

I hang up after a few more breif sentences with Tori. The last one i remembered was , "If you leave now, you might make it."

Whoopee. I had 5 minutes to print out the directions to it, get dressed, get the money in an envelope, and get my ass to a temple where i dont have a clue where it is.

As i ran up the stairs, i yelled out madly ," Oma!! ( mom for korean) I forgot about a bar mitsvah im going to, wheres my shirt!!!!!!!"

Yes, it was 5 minutes of complete chaos and rushing.

But I finally got there, just in time for everyone to go in for the party.

I had a great time, though i dont have any pictures..........

I'd give you guys the URL, but i need her permission first.........

Ill put it up if she says ok.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel soo special....!!! a lot of this entry was about me!!wheee....i feel loved!

<3 toree

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home