Sunday, December 04, 2005

Only Natural

It was a normal Saturday. I needed to get a haircut, so i piled in the Camry with my mom to the barber. Along the way, she suddenly said ," I want to go to the Swap Meet"

I groan. Two hours just walking around a huge Costco size building. Whoopee.

Anyways, we started walking for about 45 mintues when something caught my eye. Guns. Lots of them. As i got closer to the Wall Of Firearms, i find that they're all BB guns. Nevertheless, they kick ass.

I know my guns. Years of computer FPS's have almost every gun emblazed in my head.

AK's, Mac, M4s, Thompsons, Famas, p90s, Uzis, Mp5s, Deagles, and high powered sniper rifles.

My mouth was drooling. I then asked if i could hold one. They said i need a guardian with me. Hehehe. I almost ran and dragged my mom over.

When asked which gun, i chose the Famas. Not exactly good.....at all. It was made by the French..........*stifles laughter*

Anyways, as soon as my hands instinctly got into position, i had certain urges . But fortunatly in ended with me going out without any kind of weapon.


I know what your thinking. " CLYDE, YOUR SUCH A GUN FREAK/ IDIOT/ STEREOTYPE!

Come on!!! As kids, we guys always played some kind of gun game. Its only natural...........

Only natural............

And so it shall be.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brother's kinda a gun freak... no nvm he's a military nut. hehe he has guns in his closet...i think a m16 and one of those ones w/ the knives at the end... those are only used for parades and marches, and some other ones...haha loser. then again he goes to the naval academy...

8:06 PM

 
Blogger stanfaro said...

one of the words in FAMAS in french for trumpet! i learned that playin video games!

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home