Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Hostages

It was the Korean school Saturday i looked forward to once every year. Probaly the best damn lunch ever on that Saturday.

Its a tradition. On this special Saturday, we feast on stolen buckets of KFC and 2 liter bottles of sprite. We dont do pegs, we dont do anything.

We eat. Eat. Eat. Eat.

The only time we get up? When we eat more.

Thanksgiving Korean school has the best damn lunch ever.

So when first period was going by, all i was thinking about was

"Awww, geez. Mmmmm. KFC. Chicken. Chicken. CHICKEN. CHICKEN!!

Those who sat near me can tell you that i was drooling all over my studies while gnawing wildly on my pencil.

And then........5 minutes before lunch and a glorious feast of MSG, salt filled, fat saturated goodness, the teacher said , " Ok class, were staying in this lunch break. I brought our own food!!!

I stare blankly at the board for several seconds.

no......No.....NO.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We do stay in. All lunch period. Grumpy and pissed, i just sleep through the class like i have nothing to live for.

Next break comes, its only 10 mintues and there NO CHICKEN!

Ivan asks , " Where were you man? They had pumpkin pie and chicken!"

"They made us stay in the classroom" i grumble.

" DUDE, THAT FUCKING SUCKS! And this is the one you always talking about." Ivan says with pity.

" I KNOW DAMMIT! " I yell.

When i got home. There was El Pollo Loco. Its a little while until my dad comes down to eat. Hungry as hell, i proceeded to eat the entire meal of grilled chicken.

My dad got pissed that i didnt save anything. This time i didnt really care.

I needed that chicken...................badly

And that is my poorly written tale of a man that desperately needed chicken.

Wow, this is so crap.

crap crap crap.

crap.
crap



And so it shall be.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm.....chicken...

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe chicken... yum... kathy like chicken...me hungry.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home