Monday, January 16, 2006

13th Weekend

My weekend started bad.

I dont mean 'twisted ankle and couldnt go anywhere for the 3 day weekend'

I mean ' Broke both legs and crashed while going to the hospital, which is on fire, and then getting shot numerous times........in the worse places' weekend.


And im not making this up.

It started all with Friday the 13th. Im superstitous. I am. Anyways, i woke up, fell off the bed, and hit my head on the post.

Just one mistake, its going to be ok.... I thought to myself.

I go to school really late, and run to class where i trip over a doorstep. Today we get our grades in NHD!!!! THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN PROJECT OF HISTORY YEAR!! Anyways, being Friday the 13th, i get a bad grade.

So then its lunch, im freaking out and go to math, where i find that i dont know shit about math. So the math test starts, and i find out that i got some answers wrong after math.

I go to spanish, where i totally forget theres a project due in a week or so.

And then i go home, where i get yelled out for the stupidest things.

I go to the garage, where theres a door we dont use anymore, and punch 3 holes in it. My hand bleeds, and my knuckles hurt. To make things even better!!! i have TKD today.

And on Friday we sparr. We fight. Whoopee, im going in the arena with a busted hand. I get in the car with my MP3 player. I look at the battery. Its low. It only has about 30 minutes in it left.

I finally get home, all bloody. ( I wont get into the details at TKD, but it sucked) I just remember that Roy said in the morning that he couldnt go to AMC, and that we need to reschedule later. Its already late.

Fuck it, i want to clean up and get this day over with.


Finally im in bed. I turn of the lights, which give me a static shock. I trip over my backpack onto my pillows, and stay there.

Nothing bad can happen now!!!!
I think to myself.

At 11:45 or sometime around that, i get bit by a bedbug.




So.............how did your weekend go???

And so it shall be.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor clyde...friday the 13th doesnt affect tori watsoever...bwahaha...

<3 toree

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home