Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Haircut

Its official.

No one can tell when i get a haircut.

I think only 2 people noticed.




So sad............

Anyways, im just going to rant on about my short hair and answer questions that i have been asked.


1. What style if your haircut?

Its a bowl cut. Yes, like a bowl of rice if that helps you remember..........racist

2. Who cuts your hair?

My Korean barber since i was about 5. One time my dad cut my hair. He cut my ear and my hair looked like a mushroom.

3. Why dont you let it grow out?

Im not emo.

4. Why not dye it?

Same reason.

5. Why do you cut it so short?

This is a standard, military haircut. Besides, i dont like having hair more than an inch long. Yes, you heard me. A goddamn inch.

6. Can i put a hair clip in it?

Try. Just try. I dare you.

7. Oohhh, the back of your head is fuzzy!!!! Can i feel it?

After my haircut, the back of my head feels somewhat like sandpaper. If your a girl, ask permission. Guy? I hope your not gay.

8. OOOOOOOOO, I HAVE THIS GREAT IDEA WHERE (insert stupid idea) AND THEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Whatever your smoking................give me some of that.

9. How come i cant notice when you get a haircut?

Probaly because i shave my hair off every month. Either that or your white.


10. ( seriously, someone asked me this)





When is the last time you got a fucking haircut?


Well......its funny to me. Because the guy asking the question had more hair most surfers.


But i think the random statement are made my Tori. Everything i hear from her i take lighthearted. Such as........

"You walk angry"

"Poophead"

And the classical : "You smell"






Ok, im done.................and if ur not satified by reading this, go get a haricut.

And so it shall be.........



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!!u walk angry..i remember that!haha that was like...all the way in the beginning of 7th grade...hahaha!didnt u say u wanted to dye ur hair like the guy in the commercial?and dont u remember that time that i DID put a clip in yur hair...bwahaha...tori can do anything!

8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooo!!!! u have a fuzzy head!!!!!!! lol like my bro. can i pet it?

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home