Thursday, December 29, 2005

Soul Meets Body

Lately ive been sleeping a lot. I mean, a lot.

Thats not normal.

When i was 7 years old, i slept only on the weekdays. On Saturday, i got up early at six to go watch Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse throw pies at Elmer Fudge. While my bigger brother and sister still snored away, i was wide awake. Even when i was 11, as i got up and took a shower and ate breakfast, my siblings were warpped up in their blankets until 11:30.

And even now sometimes i wake up people when i call them.

*cough**cough*

To the person that i did this to:

I know your reading this. Yeah, you have the urge to comment. I know you do. I bet you are. Or your going talk to me on AIM about this. Yes, you cant resistence talking to people about this.


Anyways, i slept until 9:30 until the sun hit my eyes. I went downstairs where the sun wasnt there, and then slept again until 1:30.

And even then, i wake up, and im not all there. My body is fully rested, i feel like i could make hell break loose in Calabasas.

But my mind is all tired. My head just hurts. Every part of me can go run a mile, but my head still fuzzes and thinking is not a part of its operation.

I need to go where Soul Meets Body so i regain my life again.

Bleh, goodbye, im going back to sleep.......

And so it shall be........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you woke me up grrrrrr

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home