Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Football, Football, Football

I was never fond of football. When i was about 6, i was more fond of soccer and playing Half-Life. When i was 8, i had no idea what team was who. When i was 10, whenever i looked at a football game, i didnt know which team was which color. When i was 12, i didnt know what a turnover or what downs were.

All the while my big brother always insisted that i play football.

13, thats all changed. Football is an OK sport for me know. Im still loyal to my 'football-soccer- roots. And im sure as hell not giving up up my martial arts.

But still, its a good way to pass the time at lunch.

When i first started middle school, i saw this 6th grade leader, and a bunch of other guys following him. They jsut followed. The guy in front did all the talking and crap. The guys in the back had their hands in their pockets and just try to look cool.

I vowed to never be one of those guys.

So, now this is how i pass my time. Getting tackled and catching interceptions.

And for those who dont know what the hell im saying : football, football, football.

And so i made 2 touchdowns today.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A VERY ANONYMOUS SOURCE HATES U RITE NOW...im passing on the message

kathy

6:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 bucks says its everyone at ac stelle!

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home