Sunday, June 04, 2006

..........

I tried to explain my day with a comic. But not suprisingly, my artistic abilites on the computer compose of shitty stick figures and even shitter speech bubbles.

So, i will attempt to tell this story purely with words.

Sometime ago, i went to Old Navy, because i was looking for my mom so i can go home and finally give Derailed on DVD to my dad, and so that i could go to sleep.

As i was walking past endless aisles, i saw a guy with his girlfriend standing near my mom.

"hi mom, im here" i greeted as i walked to her.

"Ok, let me just go to the dressing rooms, ill be right back,ok?!"

"Ok mom"

As i watch her leave, i overhear the couple talking to each other.

"OMG!!! This shirt makes me look fat!!!" The girl chatters in a high pitch voice.

The boyfriend just shrugs casually with this hands in his pocket. "I think it looks fine on you" he states blankly. He makes it completely apparent that he really does not care.

The girlfriend doesnt take the hint. " Well, im going to get a second opinion from someone, wait here."

As she walks toward me, i panic. What should i say? Tell the truth? Lie and compliment her? Act like a retard? ( Shut up, i know what your going to say)

Anyways, the unevitable happens, she walks up to me and asks, "Excuse me, i need your honest opinion, does this shirt look a little too tight on me?"

I panic even harder, and do the stupidest thing ever.

I look past her toward the ground and say "Oooooooo, look................candy!!"

I put on the gayest smile i can manage and walk straight past her.

I dont stop, i keep on marching to the front, out the door, and into the parking lot, so i can hide in my car.

My mom had no idea where i was, and in the mirror i saw her asking the girl something, probaly asking her where a little asian boy went.


And so it shall be..........

I look back and see the bewildered look on the girl's face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oppah is stupid.

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumbass.

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home