Sunday, April 30, 2006

Missed

I havent been to either Korean school or Church in almost 4 weeks.

I broke my oh-so-impressive record today by getting my lazy ass out of bed.


At Korean school, Chandler, as usual, started to piss everyone off. I noticed that almost 2/3s of the class was missing.

"So.........anything new happen?" I ask Andrew.

"Well, not really, Sean took over your position as 'Crazy Asian'. He took the big stick from the teacher and yelled out 'THATS IT, IM THE NEW CLYDE NOW!!!'

I start laughing, picturing Sean punching Chandler when he got annoying, lke i wouldve done.

Class went and ended, with some updates.


Church was more or less interesting. I asked Jesse if it was really quiet in the classrom while i was gone.

"Yeah" he replied. "It was sooooo quiet in the room without you, but it was sooooo fucking boring"

So.........yeah, i need to go to Korean school and Church more often.


and so it shall be.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat LOSERS they actually NEED you....psh...haha ....jk....sorta..

<3 toree

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home