Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hair Brush

I got a hair brush for my dog today. Yes, thats right, i threw away what was a decent brush, and got a new one. And yes, i am going to attempt to straighten out the mass of hair my dog sheds every day.

My mom and i went to the PetsMart and got a good brush, i felt ready, because i was sick and putting on my shoes to find a wad of hair in them.

We bought the brush, and in the car i took out the packaging.

As we were driving down the road, i stuck out the brush out the window, much like this guy with the heart.

A 20 year old man with sunglasses sped by, all the while looking at me holding out the hairbrush like an idiot.

I start laughing like crazy and bring the hairbrush back in the car. I roll up the windows, and wonder if the guy thought i was high.


BEHOLD, THE HARIBRUSH!!!


And so it shall be.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude your entries just get more and more random each time. your chair thing, now this hairbrush. HA.

<3 toree from da big apple yo

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home