Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Little Prince

An excerpt from one of the best books ever written. It was a book given to me from my brother when i was about 9. I didnt bother to read it, and instead went to play Perfect Dark on N64 (The best FPS for N64)

Recently, i dug it out of the shelves. It still looked new. I decided to read it, for sentimental reasons. It ended up being one of the best books i have ever read. I was going to put an excerpt from it onto here, but its better if you read it yourself. Its just one of those things.

Its around 80 pages. I read it in 30 minutes. And it affected years of my life.

This book is up there with "the 5 People You Meet in Heaven" and "The Kite Runner"

I really recommend this book. Its been said that you can check it out from the library at our school.


And so it shall be...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home