Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Entroducing.....


First times are always the worst.

Sometimes, its easy, and you get through it fine.

Other times you suck at it and embarrass yourself in front of all your friends.

One things for certain, it fucking sucks.

I remember the first time i had to put on and take off my contacts.

It was HELL.

It hurt and itched because i wasnt used to touching my eyeball. Everything my fingers touched, even brushed my eyelashes, my eyelids would go into lockdown mode. I had to be perfectly accurate in putting them in my eye.

Taking them our were even worse. I would accidently pinch my eyeball and wince in pain for the next 10 minutes. I would then repeat my mistake over and over and over...........

Thankfully, i got some advice from family and i was able to get them out.

My favorite words of wisdom were, "Remember, its just a piece of plastic to help you see better"

That helped me a lot while putting them on.



Entroducing............the newcomer. Welcome, and dont screw up........


And so it shall be...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u kno u spelled introducing rong rite??haha anyway...remember how i said that i was scared of contacts...? well u made me even more scared..thanks.

<3 toree

5:53 PM

 
Blogger thecoll1de said...

i spelled entroducing incorrectly intentionaly. Its the name of an album i want.

Anyways, dont worry about the contacts. Its only for the first time you put it on.

And i exaggerated a little........

.....

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home