Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Did You Know!!!

"Did you know that all gay relationships start with a hand on the shoulder?" I ask slyly as i creep my hand up to place it on his shoulder.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ellad yells back, punching me.

We both fall in our seats laughing our asses off while other people stop and stare like we really were a couple of homos.

Anyways, i decided to do this trick to as many people i could find. Most of the time they just shove me off and start laughing with me. Sometimes they get a little more violent. Others just stood there, with my hand on their shoulder, trying to figure out why everyone was laughing.

And when they finally got it............well, lets just say that these people were the more violent ones.

It got good laughes all around, overall pretty good natured humor. No poor sports or anything.


Another little controversy was the buses and which people went on which.

Before i learned that the buses were in alphabetical order, i got a little suspicious.

I asked around my friends, and i found out that the two black people i know go on bus #5.


The last bus.

I started telling everyone about my new found theory of racsim in the school when Aveed told me, " You idiot, its last name order"

Urman, Wilson.............o

I was wondering why my bus had

Chirs Lee
Kallyann Lee
Steven Lee

At first i thought we were the Asian bus...............


Ok, wow, i really need to stop being so paranoid.......


So.....did you know that all gay relationships starts with a hand on the shoulder?

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Hi Clyde, this is Richard (one of your brother's friends). I love your blog. You seem like a good kid and you sound like you've got your head on straight. Keep on writing, whether it's to be funny or poignant, because it will teach you a lot about who you are and who you want to be. Anyway, I'll keep reading your shit just because I like being entertained by my friends' little brothers. Peace.

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the asian bus?!haha good one...

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm..............if it starts with a hand on shoulder................no offence do u wanna start a gay relationship cause its soundd like it........thats a funny story though with the bus

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home