Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Always Love

I try to be a non-negative guy. Even though some people piss me off beyond the 'clenching fists and gritting teeth' point, i try to keep my cool and relatively try to let it be.

By now, im sure you all have done something in anger that you now regret. Maybe you dumped someone in a trash can filled with noodles.......maybe put milk in someones backpack, therefore ruining his/her notebook. Maybe you threatened to let out a secret...........and then accidently did.

Anyways, if there is a grudge between someone, be the bigger man and ask for their forgiveness. If they flat out refuse, then let them keep hating you.

In the end, in hurts them more when they find that they could have done so much better. I remember reading in my organizer in school " Darkness cannot run out of Darkness, only Light can do that. Hate cannot run out of Hate, only Love can do that."


To make a mountain of your life
Is just a choice
But I never learned enough
To listen to my voice when it said...
Always love…hate will get you every time
Always love…hate will get you…



Just another rant from someone who made the mistakes he was supposed to make.


And so it shall be.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home