Saturday, January 28, 2006

Aluminum Hurts

I heard this rumor where if you chew aluminum, it hurts like holy hell.

I thought this was bullcrap.

So one day, while my tutor was here, i took a smalle piece of tin foil, and proceeded to chew. My tutor, stared at me blankly, waiting for me to scream in pain and tell her that shes right.

I chew.........and chew......and chew. I dont fell a thing.

" Are you sure?" my tutor asks.

" Ummm, yeah, i dont feel anything" i reply.

" Do you have any cavities?"


"............only on one side"



Thats the thing, i chewed the foil only on one side. I switch the ball of aluminum to where my silver cavity is.

I get jolted right down to the nerves of my jaw. I immediatly spit out the foil while exclaiming ( insert abusive word)


So yeah.........thats my little expeiriment on aluminum.


And so it shall be.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.....SUCKER!!!
i meant that in the nicest possible way...haha...sorta...

<3 toree

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home