Sunday, January 29, 2006

14 Years and Counting

I have reached a revelation in my life........

I wait too much for something.

Ive realized this when ive been waiting for something for about a month when i suddenly realized " Dude.........why the fuck are you waiting? Go for it!"

From when i was 12 to now, i have pased some major checkpoints in my life. From January 1, 2006 to January 26, i havent done much.

Except slave my sorry ass over finals and whatnot.

Anyways, i promised another resolution on my ever-growing list of things to do.



# 918387571 - Go out more


This means being the so called 'catalyst' for everything. So i started on January 27th to be more active. That means that in the classes in which i normally stay quiet : Science, Social Studies.

That means that friends will be upped to #3 on my priorites list. Right above #4 : Change my room.

So, expect to be amazed by Clyde Lee v2.0!!


I AM GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!








Now where the hell did i put the remote control...............
.


And so i hope you did not take this seriously..........because if you did that would mean that i would really have to be more outgoing and stuff like that. Crap, i just wrote a whole 'nother paragraph explaining my thing. Goddamn..............










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

before you know it you'll be going to japan!!! tell me when this clyde2 will be complete!lol.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home