Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Buddyprofiles Are Painful

When I stumbled across someones buddyprofile, i thought to myself, " Shit, how long has it been when i last updated it?"

So i signed into my profile, and started reading my own profile.


It was HORRIBLE.

I cant believe half the shit i tried to say and try to be.

I cant believe i tried to use my buddyprofile as some kind of showoff case of my abilities.

For instance, on one of my quiz questions, i put

" Which weapon do i use the best?"

A) A katana

B) Nunchucks

C) Bow and Arrow

D) Double Daggers.



I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TYPED THAT QUESTION UP!!!


WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?


HOLY SHIT I SOUND LIKE A FUCKING EMO!!!


It was painful reading all my buddyprofile pages. I never wrote such crap in my life.

You remember when Adnrews told us to wait 3 days when we write something so it gets better?

Well, i havent seen this for 2 years and its WORSE!

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I WROTE THAT!!!


JEEZ

FUCK

GAH!!!!



P.S. If you sick bastards want to expliot my nerdness, go ahead and take my buddyprofile quiz.


I promise you that you will get a kick out of it.

Actually, i think one of the questions was " What is my favorite kick combination"

If i read that off of someone elses quiz right now, id be thinking, "What a fag"

..................................

Buddyprofile are painful........


PAINFUL!!!!

And so i cried while reading my own buddyprofile...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.........that was a easy question hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!! u dont know how to use a bow or an arrow or a katana or daggers!!!!!!!!!!ya but u are right i mean that did sound pretty dorky

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Nathan said...

you're not good with a katana blade??? what good is an american education if you can't wield dual katana blades, you fag!

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home