Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Single Again

"I AM NOW OFFICIALLY SINGLE!!" My friends announces as he closes his cell phone.

"Welcome to the club" I proclaim with him.

"Cheers!" He yells, as we clink together our styrofoam cups as if we were drinking wine. As we gulp down the water, Ivan sneers out a low toned "Loser" as he walks past.

"So, why did she dump you?" I ask, waiting for the embarassment to follow for him.

"A girl dumping me? Impossible. She kept on nagging at me all the time, i couldnt take it anymore, man." He responds with an air of arrogance.

I throw back my head and laugh. The drawbacks of a relation.

Our group has gotten lazy over the monthes. The days of Suicide have decreased and have been replaced by improvised comdien material from Ivan.

From Suicide, hopping fences and seeing what lay beyond our little plot of school was another one of our activites. We would all jump the 12 feet fences and run to the basketball courts or see if we could find something of worth.

Without success, we settled back into our game with the tennis ball.


Ahhh.......single again. For him, the break-up was relief.

I dont think i could ever think like that.

And so it shall be...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o ull see.

7:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wait clyde...you will. if you ever get a girlfriend.

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home