Saturday, April 01, 2006

Clair De Lune



I always thought of the moon and sun as the two opposite eyes of God.

The sun as a glorious and happy eye, glistening with joy while we happily go about, doing various deeds. I thought the sun as the more dignified version of God, giving us warmth, and also punishing us with heat in the summer.

The moon, in my opinion is a memoir of God's disappointment in all of us. I see the moonlight as a form of sadness that we can see.

I think that’s why we think of the moon as a giant globe of romance, and the moonlight a sign of love. As God looks down at us, the moonlight are tears and illuminate the best in our hearts, encouraging us to be better.

Whenever I look at the moon, I think of the more passionate things in life, mainly because the moon is a reminder to me that when we are dark inside, the moonlight gives us hope.



I see the man in the moon, but he’s crying.........


And so it shall be........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suppose in your eyes i would be something evil because i like night better than day at most times.

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home