Thursday, March 30, 2006

BB M4

I had the wildest dream a couple of nights ago.

I'm in a room, i have a box in front of me, my cousin is nearby. I open up the box and find a M4 rifle inside. I instantly start shooting at random things, i forget what. I remember seeing huge holes in walls where the bullets hit.

I just remember shooting stuff. Thats all there was. Just non-stop shooting everywhere. My cousing was also shooting something. I think it was a crossbow.

All i did was shoot. For 8 hours, or however long i slept.

I woke up to find myself gripping the bedpost with my left arm. I started laughing immidiately afterwards.


That was the corniest/craziest/stupidist/most fun dream i ever had.

And so i need to take my meds so these dreams wont happen again...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home