Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Name Is



"I hate my name, I want to change it to Christina", Veronica states blankly. I almost fall out of my chair at the thought.

"No" I reply firmly, in a tone that would put her father to shame.

"But i HATE my name! It sounds SO UGLY!!!" She complains.

"No, your not changing your name" I coolly reply, all the while swatting away at Chandler, who is currently trying to piss me off by stealing my pencil.

"I don’t care, my moms going to take me to the judge to get my name changed to Christina" She argues.

" NO!" I scream, as i turn around and punch Chandler hard enough to make him cry for the next 10 minutes. Over his wails of pain, i yell at her, " DO YOU KNOW WHO MANY CHRISTINAS I KNOW?!?!"

"Fine" she pouts. We go back to our studies while Chandler, realizing that no one really cares if he gets hurt, proceeds to play with his Gameboy DS.

Lunch comes and goes. Korean school ends.


Don’t change your name.

PLEASE!!

Unless your name is Johnny Fux. I seriously remember seeing a kid with that name on a slip. It was hilarious.

Otherwise........NO CHANGING YOUR NAME!!!


And so it shall be.......


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i remember when i was little i always wanted to change my name to taryn or terry...well ppl call me terry for the fobs that cant say tori. anyway...thats pretty much all i have to say really...

<3 toree

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that was totally offensive. I want a full apology from you

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home