Sunday, April 16, 2006

OMG!!!!

Its Sunday, 6 P.M. in the afternoon.

I just realized something huge. Something that will affect the rest of my..........well, at least the rest of my day.

In 13 hours............i am going to be in school.

Thats right.

Spring break in over.

Its over. Its already over. All the days i spend sleeping in, ( Or at least making sure Kathy didnt) are wasted.

Its gone. I have to go back to that horrid detention center where all you do is here your teachers drone on about how you shouldnt talk in class and 'if you do it one more time i will give you a white slip'.

ITS INEVITABLE, ITS COMING, GAH!!!!

Well, im just going to spend the last of my hours doing mindless activites such as...........well..........yyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....

And so it shall be 13 hours until i go back to school. Hmm, 13 is a lucky number. Jeez, im not 13 anymore, im 14. See?!?! im already doing mindless activities..........rawr, get on AIM if you can, i need to do something that doesnt require lots of thinking. That means you Josh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still resent you calling me so damn early in the morning,

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home