Saturday, November 06, 2004

As Life Goes by

Another day in korean school. As the teacher blabs about the korean alphabet and the guy behind keeps kickin my desk, I slowly blink my eyes. The teachers thinks im listening because im looking at my book and thats about it. Theres noise all around me and I dont notice. The lunch bell rings and I slowly get out of my seat to get outside. I talk to my friends with a slurred speech and stagger out to the peg courts. We play along with 15 other koreans with 9 others watching us. I peg......and I get pegged......End bell rings...........I run back to the room of hell where I spend 2 more hours......Where once again I look at the clock anxiously waiting for that hand to hit 12. Im waiting.......and waiting.........as life goes by me and I am stuck in time.................going by..............and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home