Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ju Ho




Back at another day of summer school on Monday. I meet up with my friends and Kelsey. Later in the day, I hear Kathy and Kelsey's conversation.


When i asked about it, i learned that there was a guy dubbed 'Ju Ho' my Kathy, Kelsey, and Michelle. Ju Ho, who was later pointed out to me, was a slender, tall, semi long haired Asian kid.

Now this is normal. Kelsey and Kathy have already dubbed me "Bong", and another Asian kid "Fobio".

As i asked more about this "Ju Ho", i learned that he is a freshmen going into Geometry with Kelsey. Being curious, i said to her, "I want to know this 'Ju Ho'"

"Oh don’t worry Clyde, you know your the only Asian for me," She laughs, as the bell rings and we walk to our next class.

I see Ju Ho, jokingly, i say," I'm gonna call him over here so u can meet him"

Kelsey looks at me with a slight look of fear. " No! Don’t!"

I chuckled out " Hey Ju Ho"

The guy turns around and looks at me. I finally realize something.

Ju Ho, IS HIS ACTUAL NAME!!!!

Kelsey slaps my arm in protest as she gently shoves me into the hallway.

"THATS HIS REAL NAME? I THOUGHT IT WAS HIS NICKNAME!" i yell in a hushed whisper.

"NO, THAT WAS HIS REAL NAME, WHY DID YOU THINK HE TURNED AROUND?!" Kelsey snaps back at me.

Anyways, yeah, his real name is..............Ju Ho, wow, i just forgot his real name was Ju Ho.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home