Friday, August 04, 2006

Back In LA

I learned something in New York.

Cab drivers are the best/craziest drivers out there. Riding a cab in New York is like trying to surf Niagra Falls.

Anyways, Broadway was cool, and i almost got my head crushed by a incoming subway train. I was expecting the train to come in the other way, but instead my brother pulled me back just in time to see a snake of silver steel come rushing right past my face.

Ive escaped death so many times in New York.

The first thing you will learn in New York is that it smells. Its either garbage, smoke, or some other funky shit. But it always smells.

Another thing is that you walk everywhere. Public transporation in key.

Third, its humid. And when its hot and humid, you want to kill yourself. If the hotel rooms werent ACed, id be dead.

Last, there are a lot of White/Asian couples. And i mean assloads. But its always the guy thats white. I never saw the guy being Asian. In fact, i am the only Asian that i know that has ever been with a white girl.

Ok, im done.

Oh yeah, and my fucking ipod broke because it ran out of batteries.

And so it shall be.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home