Sunday, April 27, 2008

Food

I think that my family is the worst with groceries.

When i want a snack , there's a process i go through. It goes somewhat like a flow chart.

1. Check fridge

2. Is there something i can microwave?

3. No. Check cabinet. Look at top shelf

4. No Cereal. Check middle shelf.

5. No chips. Check bottom shelf.

6. No fruit bars. Check in the back of each shelf.

7. Found 2 year old bag of Cheetos. Success?

8. Expired last year. Attempt to drive to market.

9. Parents home? No. My car is in the driveway though....

10. Keys left at home? Yes. Do I have my license. No.

11. Fail. Start actually cooking and make myself dinner.

12. Go back to fridge. Found chicken marinated last night.

13. Grill. Eat with heated rice.

14. Mediocre Success!

15. Wait about an hour.

16. Repeat entire process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home