Sunday, August 06, 2006

Blitzkrieg Bop

I dont know if its just me, but ive been pissed off by the immense crapload of work i have been given. Thing is, i havent even realized it until Natasha called me, reminding me that i had 3 book reports due at the end of the month.


But then again, this is all related to the fact that im in English Honors. What makes my point even more hypocritical is that i am the person who filled out the waiver form and turned it in. I knew what i was getting into. I knew that if i turned this is i would be swamped with every possible worksheet there is, but i did it anyways.

Anyways, im just pissed at myself and the school.


As in the words of the Ramones


They're forming in a straight line
They're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds
The Blitzkrieg Bop

They're piling in the back seat
They're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat
The Blitzkrieg Bop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home