Saturday, August 26, 2006

Presently, I’ve always been thinking. So many thoughts and memories cloud my head. Too many memories are buried within my heart and soul, and it feels like I’m trapping them there.

In the outside, I'm working full time on preparing for school, football, and everything outside of school.

But there’s already too much that went on. And too much that’s been going on. The world just wont shut up.

While on the edge of giving up, my mom made me practice piano. I was already so pissed at the world I blandly just practiced, mechanically playing the keys so i could just go to sleep.

Finally its almost time for me to stop and go to sleep.

I play one of my favorite pieces on the piano. While playing, i lose control of everything. All the regrets, pain, disappointment, and anger all flow along with the music while i pound the keys in frustration.

The last note dies away, carrying part of me with it. I sit on the bench, devoid of any emotion.

I listen.



And for once, the world was quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home